Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Sword, No Shield...


I'm fighting against a legion of soldiers, but with no sword, no shield. I'm pushing through them, as they crowd around me. They draw out their swords and clubs against me.
Sharp pains shoot through my body. I gasp as I watch a sword being plunged into my guts. I can't take it any more! I fall to the ground, blood oozing out of my mouth. My lungs are heavy, my heart is beating... slowly... slowly... slower... as its strength fades away. My eye sight becomes blurry as my eyes fill up with tears and blood.
Gradually, everything starts turning dark. Slowly. I'm helplessly running out of breath, as everything fades away and my being is left to wallow in a dimension of darkness. I'm trapped. How do I get out?
All because I fought against a legion of soldiers, with no sword, no shield...

No comments: