Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow!
This is so exciting for me. I just created a blogspot! Yes, I know I sound like a kid, but hey, let's just put it this way -- I've got a new toy!
Anyway, I enjoy reading my friends' blogs, but I realized that in their blogs, I see so much of them in their posts. So, I thought, this is one of the best ways one can express themselves; just blog away. So, Here I am, blogging. :)
Writing just relaxes everything within me; physically, emotionally and mentally. Sometimes I just feel like my being is just about to burst, so, what do I do? I write away. Then as I do so, I feel my inner being calming down, like a tamed tiger that takes heed of his trainer's command.
Anyway, I can say that I'm the kind of dude that does not like multitasking, but I find myself forced to do so. Maybe because I don't do things in a systematic manner, so by the time I really set myself to tackle them, things are all mixed up and I'm forced to multitask. By the way, I must say, multitasking is best understood by the ladies. A dude can break down while multitasking, and if you're a multitasker gentleman, you will agree with me.
Anyway, back to my point: With all these errands in my head, multitasking and all, I just need to break free and pour out whatever's in my heart.
I'm gonna have fun doing this. And for all who say that I'm ever too busy to let them know how I'm doing, you can now get to know on my blog.
Peace...

No comments: